Turn the Village Pink!
Come to our second annual Pink Party on Saturday, October 14th, 2017 from 9am-6pm, and help us raise money in support of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. The first 500 people to check in at our welcome table will receive a pink tote (pictured below) for FREE!
How can you help raise money? By shopping! Stop in each participating shop, marked with a pink pumpkin. Each of these shops carries items that a portion of the proceeds go to benefit The Pennsylvania Breast Cancer Coalition. Feel great about giving to the cause while receiving something beautiful from our stores.
You also have the opportunity to win big! Our village employees will be dressed their best in pink and marked with a numbered lanyard. Determine who wore pink the proudest and be sure to vote in each store. Your vote automatically enters you to win a gift basket valued at $400! The basket features such brands as Brighton, Alex and Ani, Montana Silversmiths, Snoozies, and more! The more stores you vote in, the more likely you will be able to win the gift basket, and there is no purchase necessary to vote.
Here is a sneak peak of some of the Pink merchandise available in the village:
We invite you to come decked-out in pink, shop, and help us raise money to support Breast Cancer Awareness!
Some fast facts about Breast Cancer and the Pennsylvania Breast Cancer Coalition*:
- 1 in 8 women in the United States will be diagnosed with Breast cancer in their lifetime
- Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women
- Breast cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death among women
- The PA Breast Cancer Coalitionhas been a voice for breast cancer survivors since 1993
- Approximately 89 cents on the dollar donated to the coalition is used directly towards “finding the cure for breast cancer now”
- The coalition provides care packages and informative conferences to newly diagnosed breast cancer survivors as well as financial aid to breast and cervical cancer research grants in Pennsylvania.
Visit www.kitchenkettle.com for more information or call 717-768-2778 with any questions.