If you are ready to spice up your daily dinner, give this recipe a try!
One of Lancaster County’s signature products includes the ever so unique pepper jam. From the heart of Kitchen Kettle’s Jam and Relish Kitchen, famously known for their abundance of scrumptious samples and bakeshop, pepper jam is the most popular jam amongst our guests. Since it is a beloved favorite, it’s no wonder how we have many recipes and ideas of how to enjoy it in many different ways. Here is a one-of-a-kind recipe to try that features pepper jam braised salmon and is sure to spice up your night.
PEPPER JAM BRAISED SALMON
Makes four servings
- 4 pieces salmon fillet (5-7 ounces each)
- 1/2 jar Kitchen Kettle Village Pepper Jam
- Olive Basin Olive Oil (your flavor choice)
- Salt and Pepper
- Baste salmon with a little olive oil and simply grill.
- Brush with pepper jam and grill a bit more.
- Season with salt and pepper as desired.
Come and visit our Jam & Relish Kitchen and grab a pepper jam to try out this delightful recipe. Share your recipe feature with us by tagging our page on Instagram or Facebook, enjoy and remember to always have a simply world famous treat!