Let us help you make dinner tonight!
With busy schedules, workloads and kids or pets, there isn’t always a lot of time to make dinner. It takes a few basic grocery items and the will power to create a scrumptious and simple meal for the family. With a quick and easy recipe of Mushroom and Spinach Pasta, no need to worry, dinner will be ready in a few minutes!
Featuring the Olive Basin’s Wild Mushroom and Sage Olive Oil, this recipe will have you in a pasta paradise.
QUICK MUSHROOM & SPINACH PASTA RECIPE
- 3 different kinds of mushrooms (whatever you prefer)
- 1 bag of Spinach
- 1 package Linguine
- 2 teaspoons Soy Sauce
- Olive Basin Wild Mushroom and Sage Olive Oil
- Asiago Cheese (shredded)
- Rinse and clean spinach
- Trim off spinach ends
- In a stir fry pan, add mushrooms in with soy sauce and a tablespoon of Wild Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil
- Cook about 8 minutes
- Add the spinach
- Once spinach is cooked down, place over linguine
- Add another tablespoon of Wild Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil and cheese
Let us know if you enjoyed this recipe by commenting or sharing! To see more recipes like this one, check out www.kitchenkettle.com and go under the recipes tab.