With summer finally here, the kids have come home from school and that means lunches and snacks are on you once again.
We’ve all been there- making the same meals over and over again can get boring. Here’s an easy way to change it up with some Kitchen Kettle favorites. Peanut Butter and jelly is a house favorite for a lot of families with children. Luckily, jams and jellies are our speciality! Oh and did I mention we make Peanut Butter Schmier too.
Here is a quick and easy recipe for KKV PB & J Roll Ups. They are perfect for a pool day, road trip, and you don’t have to worry about starting an oven or warming anything up on a hot summer day.
Kitchen Kettle PB & J Roll Up
- 1 jar of KKV Peanut Butter Schmier
- 1 jar of KKV Strawberry Preserves (or any KKV Jelly you prefer)
- 1 Tortilla warp
- 1 Banana (optional, you can substitute the banana with any fruit)
- Pull out your tortilla wrap, lay flat.
- Spread the Strawberry Preserves all over the wrap.
- Add the Peanut Butter Schmier.
- Place the banana on one side of the wrap.
- Tuck in the ends of the wrap and roll it up!
Take a look at our tutorial video, it’s so easy!