Spring cleaning can often invoke images of hard work to scrub floors, sort through storage, and organize.
Here at the Inn we definitely scrub our fair share of floors, walls, and furniture; however, this year spring cleaning means a whole lot more, specifically to our Strawberry Street Guest Quarters. Once the garage where Kitchen Kettle Village began with a few kettles and a handful of jelly recipes from Bob and Pat Burnley, the building has a prime location for easy access to breakfast at the Kling House Restaurant as well as shopping at the Village. Now the building is a great option for guests who want to complete their visit to the Village with a sleepover in room 103, 102, or 101.
On March 23, room 101 will open to the public with a gorgeous, newly renovated look! Here are a few of the exciting elements that will be available in 101:
- A king bed with luxury sheets
- Lots of natural light with windows that utilize the cathedral ceiling
- Chic, country patterns and quilt decor that make it feel like your home away from home
- Sliding barn doors to separate a new living space that can also be a sleeping area by opening our unique Murphy cabinet if you’re traveling with more than 2 people
- Sleek glass accent tiles in the large shower
- Custom cabinetry for more storage in the bathroom
- Luxury spa towels
- First floor access direct to the newly added outdoor seating area and pergola
As spring begins to blossom, so will the experience that we offer to our guests at the Inn and at the Village. 101’s new look will continue to grow and we look forward to hearing feedback from our guests.