We are almost half-way through sweet summertime, can you believe it?
It’s been hot, sunny and loaded with lots of fun and activities. Every summer, it’s always good to find new innovative and unique recipes that can help cool you get your summer cool on. Kitchen Kettle Village is your one-stop-shop for recipes!
Are you struggling to beat the summer heat? Well give this refreshing Frozen Berry Sangria recipe a try! With only 5 ingredients, featuring Kitchen Kettle’s very own Seedless Strawberry Jam, it’s just that simple. Incorporating the flavors of limes, grapes, strawberries, oranges and cranberries, it will have you saying Ooh La La!
FROZEN BERRY SANGRIA RECIPE
- 1 gallon white grape juice
- 12 oz. frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 pint Kitchen Kettle Seedless Strawberry Jam
- 6 oz. frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 liters Cranberry Ginger Ale
- Mix all of the above together.
- Place one 2 gallon freezer bag inside another 2 gallon freezer bag.
- Pour the Sangria in the bag and seal.
- Place on a jellyroll pan and freeze until firm.
- To serve, thaw for approximately 1 hour or until slushy. You may have to squeeze the bag gently for even thawing. If desired, sliced oranges, limes, and strawberries can be stirred in before serving.
We hope you enjoyed this cool summer recipe! Show us your recipe feature by tagging our page on Instagram or Facebook. For more recipes featuring our very own World Famous products, visit our recipe archive.