We’re a popular stop for group tours and bus trips to Lancaster County, PA. Give your group tradition… with a twist!
Start your Lancaster County adventure at Kitchen Kettle Village. Bring the best of Pennsylvania Dutch Country to your group with more than 40 specialty shops and plenty of hands-on activities, some you have come to expect … and others you didn’t. Be sure to leave time to grab a quick lunch, too!
What you need to know:
• FREE Admission.
• FREE and Ample Bus Parking.
• Escort & Driver Privilege Program.
• Meet & Greet (seasonal, weather permitting).
DON’T MISS THESE GROUP FAVORITES:
• Local Food. Two full-size restaurants offer lunch-on-your own and pre-booked group options for meals, along with a variety of snack and foodie shops.
• Lancaster’s original Canning Kitchen. Watch our local farm women “put up” more than 90 varieties of jams & relishes … and sample each one of them FREE!
• Buggy Rides. AAA Buggy Rides takes your group through the picturesque countryside in a horse-drawn carriage where you’ll learn about the Amish. We can accommodate groups of all sizes.
… WITH A TWIST!
TRY THESE FUN NEW OPTIONS:
• New Experiential Shops. Sample local meats and cheeses, and watch a cheese stretching at Aged & Cured, sip on award-winning estate wine at Waltz Vineyards, and taste flavor-infused premium olive oils and basalmic vinegars at The Olive Basin. The possibilities are endless!
*Earn $10 toward lunch in the Café for your driver and a qualified escort when you let us know you’re coming! Click here for details.
Our Director of Tourism Sales
- 10 years of Group Tourism Sales Experience
- Member of PBA
- Member of ABA
- Member of NTA
- Member of SYTA
- Member of MMA
- Member of Discover Lancaster CVB
- Member of Philadelphia CVB
- Member of Hershey/Harrisburg CVB