Looking for plans for Mother’s Day weekend? ‘Treat Mom’ Saturday, May 13th at Kitchen Kettle Village!
Mark your calendar for our Treat Mom event next Saturday, May 13th. Many of our stores will be offering treats for the moms in our lives. Shop, and enjoy being treated extra special this Mother’s Day!*
Here are five ways to ‘Treat Mom’:
- Build a complimentary bouquet for mom as you stroll and shop the village. Each shop will be offering a different flower, so that you can build a unique bouquet!
2. By Candle Light is hosting an event for children of all ages: creating a unique ‘art work’ candle. Draw a picture for your mom and have the image transferred on to a candle for just $12.95. A great way to personalize your gift for mom.
3. The Deerskin Leather Shop will be hosting a ‘Victoria Leather’ Trunk Show. Victoria leather is a locally made leather line; specializing in subtle women’s handbags. Receive a free coin purse with any handbag purchase.
4. The Jewelry Box will be giving away a John Medeiros ‘Mom’ Charm with any $150 John Medeiros purchase. Also, carrying PANDORA’s and Alex and Ani’s Mother’s Day collections!
5. Purchase any Brighton necklace and bracelet and you can choose any pair of Brighton earrings* FREE! *Free earrings must be of EQUAL or LESSER VALUE to the highest priced item purchased. Limited to stock on hand. Charm jewelry excluded. Necklace & Bracelet must be purchased in the same transaction.
Don’t forget to explore the rest of the Village so you can receive a gift with purchase at:
- Village quilts will be giving away a locally made creation with ANY purchase over $25.
- Good Vibes will be giving away their best-selling ‘Mom You Are The Best’ stickers with ANY purchase over $35.
- Get a FREE exclusive Mother’s Day snap with a Gingersnaps purchase of $60 or more at Girls Day Out.
We hope you can bring Mom out for some shopping fun!
*At participating Stores: Brighton Collectibles, The Deerskin Leather Shop, Good Vibes, By Candle Light, The Jewelry Box, Village Quilts, and Girls Day Out. While supplies last.