Put your Jam & Relish Kitchen products to use with these delicious dip recipes!
Our website is loaded with recipes that incorporate many of our Kitchen Kettle products. If you are looking for a way to share with friends or just to try something different, check out our many dip recipes. Here are three of our favorites…
Kicking Pickle Dip: Cream cheese dip with a kick
- 1-17oz. jar (pint) of Kitchen Kettle Kickin’ Pickles
- 3-8oz packages of cream cheese
- Chop pickles until fine, like a relish, or use a food processor to achieve the texture. (Make sure pickles are drained, but set aside the juice).
- In a large bowl, mix the softened cream cheese with the finely chopped pickles until smooth. Want more pickle flavor? Add some of the pickle juice and blend.
- Serve with tortilla chips or pita chips. Spread on sliced ham or turkey, roll and secure with a toothpick. Try as a sandwich spread!
Hot Pepper Cheese Dip: A quick spicy snack
- 1/2 Cup Kitchen Kettle Hot Pepper Relish
- 1 – 8 oz. jar Cheeze Wiz
- Mix both ingredients
- Heat if desired
- Enjoy with nacho chips or as a tasty baked potato topping.
Rhubarb & Mustard Pretzel Dip– tradition with a twist!
- 1-10oz (1/2 pint) jar of Kitchen Kettle Rhubarb Jam
- 1-10oz (1/2 pint) jar of Kitchen Kettle Horseradish Mustard
- Mix together and serve with with crackers, pretzels, cheese, bologna or spread on turkey or ham sandwich.
- For a sweet twist, use Kitchen Kettle Honey Mustard instead of Horseradish Mustard.
- Enjoy award winning recipe from the 2013 Rhubarb Festival!
Check out our recipe archive for lots of other great recipes!