Spend 2018 with us at the Village!
January & February are always a time of pre-planning in the Village. It is a time for construction projects (when not so many people are around). It is a time to develop new offerings – like events and products. It is even a time when some stores leave us and others join the Village. The weather and crowds might make it seem low key…but what we do now fuels the rest of the year!
What’s new this year:
- Lot’s of cosmetic changes – upgrades to The Jam & Relish Kitchen both interior and exterior.
- Changes to the Kettle Café including an updated and delicious menu including an “Adult PB&J with bacon.” The dining area will also be renovated with a new floor, paint & more.
- Tin ‘N Treasures is closing – the owners are retiring and Heritage Gallery Outdoor Art will be taking their place with outdoor artwork and outdoor aluminum plaques.
- Girls Cottage, a popular vendor in our Pop-Up Shop area last year, will move into the old location of Heritage Gallery beside Paw Prints (and near the bus parking). They’ll be opening March 23rd!
- The Pop-Up Shop, that was new last year, will continue to look for unique vendors to “try out” the Village. The Pop-Up Shop is located across from the Kettle Café. Do you have a product you want to sell at Kitchen Kettle Village? Call our office at 800-732-3538 for more information.
- The Music For Everyone Festival that happens on the third Saturday in June is being changed to a “Splash Into Summer Party” with lots of great foods, entertainment and fun activities for the kids. All proceeds raised at various locations in the Village will benefit Music For Everyone, a non-profit organization in Lancaster that works hard to put music back into schools & communities.
- More projects are in the works, but that is all that I can share right now!
We work hard to make the Village fresh and new each and every year. We hope you will plan a visit and discover or be come reacquainted with our Village of over 40 unique shops, restaurants & lodging. It is always a good time to visit Kitchen Kettle Village. Be sure to visit our website, www.kitchenkettle.com, to stay up-to-date on what’s happening or follow us on Facebook or Instagram.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!