Pull up a chair and enjoy the live music!
Kitchen Kettle Village has grown to 42 shops, 2 restaurants and 17 lodging rooms, and like most homes in Lancaster County, the hub of activity around here is our family-run kitchen…but do you know about the talented musicians who play at the Village?
While no one will ever replace our good friend Banjo Jimmy, who played in the Village for over 30 years. Starting in 2018 we have welcomed a new line up of “regular” musicians.
Enjoy our “regular” Village musicians performing most days of the week. See the schedule listed below:
- Leo DiSanto performs most Tuesdays (weather permitting) from 11-3pm. He is a songwriter, musician,and compulsive adventurer born and raised in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Leo is the leader of Vinegar Creek Constituency, the original roots/bluegrass band, as well as a solo performer playing in venues in the US and Europe.
- Ian Carroll performs most Wednesdays and Thursdays (weather permitting) from 11-3pm. He is a one man band who plays fiddle or viola and foot percussion. He is a full-time musician who plays throughout Lancaster, York and Baltimore counties.
- Nick DiSanto performs most Fridays (weather permitting) from 11-3pm. Nick travels the world playing his guitar and DiSantomophone (a multifunctional instrument that includes a drum, cymbal, harmonica and more). He is quite the sight to see and hear.
- Saturdays feature most of the performers listed above with a few more sprinkled in for good measure.
- Splash into Summer Festival, June 16th 2018
- 11am-2pm – The Bailey Fulginiti Duo performing at the top of the Village
- Noon-1:30pm – Music For Everyone Choir performing at the stage area
- 1-3pm – Sweet Korn & Peanut performing in the Village
- 3-5:30pm – The Cavern Club, a Beatles cover band, performing at the stage area
- Tailgating Festival, September 14th &15th 2018
- Click here for more information
From student choirs to one man bands and everything in between, you never know who you will hear performing in the Village.